We’ve got another packed few days of great events for you coming up this weekend:
- Friday night – organ concert at St Michael’s
- On Saturday morning, there’s a prayer meeting at 9.30 at St Mary’s where we pray for the needs of our community. All welcome.
- On Saturday evening, we’ve got a tremendous evening of baroque musical marvels in the equally baroque splendour of All Saints:
- On Sunday Morning, we’ve got four great services to choose from:
- 8.00am Tradition Communion at St Mary’s with the vicar
- 9.15am Sung Communion at St Michael’s with Canon Alan Sessford
- 9.20am Sung Communion at All Saints with the vicar
- 10.30am All Age Worship at St Mary’s
At the All Age Service, we’ll be thinking about the question: Is it reasonable to believe in God? Age-old philosophical arguments will be laid out simply, visually and interactively for your enjoyment and consideration. Whether you’re three or ninety-three, there’ll be plenty to get your teeth into (assuming you still have them at ninety-three). There’ll also be great music and refreshments. Please come along!
This is a bonus episode in our series exploring whether it is reasonable to be a Christian and whether the modern western alternatives are any better. You can listen to the talks in the series so far on the ‘recent talks’ page of this site.
2 thoughts on “A weekend of music and marvelling!”
This is great representing all 3 churches with good illustrations eyc. Anyone browsing would be interested.
Thanks, Shirley. It’s going to be a great weekend!